• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Beach Aug 22 2005

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
IMG_0986.JPG
 
Oh, Joe...you're breaking my heart! The minute our place is done with the summer crowd, I'm achin' to get down there and enjoy the beaches. Thanks to you and Kurt for these wonderful pictures, even if they do pull at my heartstrings!
 
Donna said:
Oh, Joe...you're breaking my heart! The minute our place is done with the summer crowd, I'm achin' to get down there and enjoy the beaches. Thanks to you and Kurt for these wonderful pictures, even if they do pull at my heartstrings!

Who wants more photos?
 
jdarg said:
Beautiful Weimeraner- yours?
My pound dogs wear collars and are on leashes at the beach. I don't think I could have a dog that was not a rescue. Keeping them on a leash makes it easier for me to know when they poop and easier to scoop it. (and for other reasons too.) This dog ran onto the beach, stopped 10 ft in front of me, had a whee and a pooh. No owner in site to clean the pooh.:nono1:
 
Last edited:
Smiling JOe said:
My pound dogs wear collars and are on leashes at the beach. I don't think I could have a dog that was not a rescue. Keeping them on a leash makes it easier for me to know when they poop and easier to scoop it. (and for other reasons too.) This dog ran onto the beach, stopped 10 ft in front of me, had a whee and a pooh. No owner in site to clean the pooh.:nono1:


You are a responsible pet owner- I work part time for my vet and see WAAYYY too much irresponsibility. Weimeraners are beautiful dogs, but definitely not a breed to let run loose! Our next dog will be a older rescue since I don't think I can potty train another living thing! Our 16 year old dog died last spring, and I'm taking a bit of a break - don't want to get a new dog and then travel this fall and leave it. My husband and kids have different ideas however...and the house is SOO quiet...

Of course the best pets are the ones that somehow cross your path...and then stay.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top