• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Beach Aug 22 2005

New posts
I don't think I could have a dog that was not a rescue.

We have four furry friends that we bring with us to Sandestin (lab, pit bull, American eskimo, shar-pei), three of which were rescue. We had a fifth, Gabby the yellow lab, that passed in June after 14 great years with us. I cannot imagine our family without poochies.

There is a new Petsmart in Destin at Mid-Bay Bridge (Danny Who drive?) and they have adoption days. I few weeks ago they had some absolutely beautiful greyhounds...... ;-)

Great photos SJ. Can't wait to be back in October.
 
Re: Grayton Beach Aug 23 2005

IMG_1243.JPG

Grayton Beach Aug 23 2005


P8230007.JPG


Sunset - Grayton Beach Aug 23 2005. This photo was taken just after a wedding ceremony party departed the Beach. Once they left, it was just me, the beach, and the water.:lol:
 
Last edited:
Re: Grayton Beach Aug 23 2005

Smiling JOe said:
Grayton Beach Aug 23 2005




Sunset - Grayton Beach Aug 23 2005. This photo was taken just after a wedding ceremony party departed the Beach. Once they left, it was just me, the beach, and the water.:lol:


Lucky you!! :cool:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Grayton Beach Aug 23 2005

CastlesOfSand said:
Lucky you!! :cool:
Well, I say it was only me, the beach, and the water, but we know that you all were on the beach in spirit. I am glad to be able to share a piece of it with you. Now if I can figure out how to protect my puter from the salt corroding elements of the Sea, I will add some wave action sounds to the pics. It adds another, and more memorable, element to the online experience.
 
Re: Grayton Beach Aug 23 2005

SJ,
That is an absolutely beautiful picture.
So relaxing for all of us so far from the beach.
Thanks for sharing.
:)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top