• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Beach beach ride

New posts

PTYAYA

Beach Comber
How do I get in touch with the shuttle (?) to take someone for a ride on the beach (sand). I have talked to the Sheriff's office and they did not know how to get in touch with this person. HELP, please. XOXO, YaYa
 
There isn't a shuttle I know of - are you trying to take a handicapped person to the beach? Beach wheelchairs are available free of charge.
 
There isn't a shuttle I know of - are you trying to take a handicapped person to the beach? Beach wheelchairs are available free of charge.

I'm not sure that there available during off season, but I am pretty sure that you have to be at a beach access with a lifeguard.

In any event you would need to contact South Walton Fire District. Gary is the man you are looking for.
 
There's a house in Grayton that shuttles their guests to the beach. It rents on vrbo.com. I forgot the name of it. I would imagine that you would have to be a guest of the house though.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top