• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

grayton beach state park cabins

New posts

jmartzahl

Beach Crab
Has anyone stayed in these cabins at Grayton Beach State park? our family would like to rent one for about 1 week in Oct. what are they like? is santa rosa beach nicer than grayton beach? Is it still warm enough to lay on the beach in Oct? Oct 8-15th Thanks, Karen
 
I've been in them, but not stayed in them. Tile floors, full kitchen, screen porch, short stroll to a mostly secluded beach if you walk down 100 yards from the main beach access, and most of all, very reasonably priced. The water is still warm in the first week of Oct. Don't get confused by "Santa Rosa Beach," which is the postal address city for most about half of the SoWal area. I highly recommend the cabins at Grayton Beach.
 
Good place to stay if you can deal with no phones or tvs.:clap_1: and the power went out the last night we were there due to an accident...it was funn.

We had a family reunion in May one year and it was wonderful. The cabins are Very comfortable, clean, and the walk to the beach is not bad--once you get there the beach is wonderful.

And the price is almost unbelieveable around here.:clap_1:
 
Has anyone stayed in these cabins at Grayton Beach State park? our family would like to rent one for about 1 week in Oct. what are they like? is santa rosa beach nicer than grayton beach? Is it still warm enough to lay on the beach in Oct? Oct 8-15th Thanks, Karen

I will be staying in one in 17 days. I will report back when I get home. I can't wait. Oh, and :welcome: .
 
I will be staying in one in 17 days. I will report back when I get home. I can't wait. Oh, and :welcome: .

I am so jealous!! Hope you have FUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top