• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Beach State Park

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
I have a friend of a friend who may be visiting the area in October.(I tried to warn them that this is a dreaded month ;-) ) Can you tell me about GBSP....cabins, rates, etc. This person is a nature lover and wants to stay somewhere relatively inexpensive. Any suggestions? Tips? Thoughts?
 
Smiling JOe said:
Yes, if trying to stay in GBSP, make a reservation yesterday. They fill quickly well in advance.

I was afraid of that.....any other suggestions?
 
dd - A nature lover will love the park. We've stayed in the cabins (cottages) for a family reunion. Even the not nature lovers liked it.

There will be a short walk to beach, or can drive and park. Cabins are newer, clean and set up like duplexes. 2 br/1bath, no TV, all modern conveniences and each has a screened porch and grill. They are nestled into the native vegetation, so you get a chance to see the dune wildlife because you are living amongst it.

We highly recommend. pm me if you want details. As SJ says, they fill up so need to reserve. Used to be a 2 night minimum and very reasonable summer rates.

.
 
Topsail& Grayton both have cabins for rent. reasonable too compared to most rentals on 30A. But I think its a long wait so book early.
 
UofL said:
What about TopSail?

Will look. It would help if I knew dates, but really all I can do is pass along the info. Thanks!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top