• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Beach SunSet Special @ D&K's Cafe!

New posts

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
D&K's Cafe of Grayton Beach is Now Offering A Sunset Special
Buy one Entree get the 2ND 1/2 off

~~~~ Make your reservation between 5:00 & 6:00 P.M.~~~~

And Enjoy the Beauty of a Grayton Sunset with a Delicious D&K Dinner

:welcome::chill: :drink2: We:wub: SoWallers!
 
Menu looks Grayt ! I am really looking forward to eating at your place this year. We will be down tomorrow for the week and we will call and make an early reservation (like to eat early so we can play with Cooper our goldendoodle on the beach before it gets dark. This year we celebrate our 10th anniversary (May 2). We actually met on the beach and had our first date across the street at the Red Bar so we may eat there that night but I will see where Carolyn wants to eat. If not RB then we will eat at your place that night.
See you next week

Skip
 
Menu looks Grayt ! I am really looking forward to eating at your place this year. We will be down tomorrow for the week and we will call and make an early reservation (like to eat early so we can play with Cooper our goldendoodle on the beach before it gets dark. This year we celebrate our 10th anniversary (May 2). We actually met on the beach and had our first date across the street at the Red Bar so we may eat there that night but I will see where Carolyn wants to eat. If not RB then we will eat at your place that night.
See you next week

Skip

:welcome: Skip and Carolyn! We look forward to meeting you and wishing you Happy 10th Anniversary!:clap_1:

See you soon....Kat:drink2:

:chill: Time for you to chill!!!!
 
Hi Kat,

We will be down for our annual visit to Sowal May 20-27. Will your Sunset Special still be going on then? You were closed last year when we visited-I can't wait to see your renovated digs. I've heard so much about the food here on sowal.com, too. Looking forward to meeting you, I hope!

M
 
:welcome: Skip and Carolyn! We look forward to meeting you and wishing you Happy 10th Anniversary!:clap_1:

See you soon....Kat:drink2:

:chill: Time for you to chill!!!!

Hi Kat,

We Dined at your place (missed you tho) on our anniversary. Can't say enough good things about the service and food. Our waiter Kelley was super and when I asked if you had any Cobia he let me have some he had caught the day before. My special meal was a huge portion of Cobia with some fried shrimp.
We will definetely be back again (see you in early Oct) to eat with you. Too bad people are waisting their money across the street ;-) when they could be eating really good food.

take care,
Skip
 
:chill: Per request the D&K's SunSet Special has been changed to read: 5:00-6:60 P.M. I know some of you get off work later. I hope this helps! :welcome:

This is a perfect time to try out the new D&K Menu starting next week or just enjoy the current one while basking in the beauty of a Grayton Sunset!
 
:chill: Per request the D&K's SunSet Special has been changed to read: 5:00-6:60 P.M. I know some of you get off work later. I hope this helps! :welcome:

This is a perfect time to try out the new D&K Menu starting next week or just enjoy the current one while basking in the beauty of a Grayton Sunset!

Uh, since it now reads 5:00-6:60, does that mean it goes until 7:00?
 
Uh, since it now reads 5:00-6:60, does that mean it goes until 7:00?


:lolabove: :floor: :rolling: :funn: :eek: :blink: :idontno:

I didn't know it was that hard to understand....but here goes. If you come in or have a reservation BETWEEN 6:00 and 6:30 you get the SunSet Special.
Any time after that it's full price on the 2nd entree.

So I guess the answer is NO! :nono1: Not at 7:00 p.m.

Now if your wondering if you have to be finished by 6:30....again the answer is NO! I hope that helps. YOU JUST HAVE TO GET IN BY 6:30 p.m.

I hope that helps!!!! A young man that worked at Dairy Queen once told me that "knowing is half the battle", and I pondered for a long time what the other half was...then it hit me :idea: DOING WHAT YOU KNOW:!: :welcome:

Kat:biggrin: :drink2:
 
Kat, I think what was hard to understand was the 6:60 in the "time change" post. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top