Garner
Beach Fanatic
Greetings,
I have recently listed a house in Grayton Beach for $985,000. Your eyes are not deceiving you - it is less than $1,000,000. The home is on Magnolia St, has 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and is a little over 2300 square feet. It's a great house. The MLS# 419583. Here are links to the listing and to Kurt's virtual tour:
http://www.emeraldcoasthomesonline.com/(wg3fne45gc0om4rynfwng1rv)/propertyDetails.aspx?mls=419583&gateway_la_code=E2774
http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/80magnoliastreet/
If you would like to see it, please call or e-mail me.
Thank you,
Garner Chandler
Davis Properties of NW Florida
25 Central Square, 2nd Floor
Seaside, FL 32459
garner@realestateon30a.com
850-218-1020
P.S. Please accept my apologies for duplicating this message - I previously entered it under my screen name, not my real one.
I have recently listed a house in Grayton Beach for $985,000. Your eyes are not deceiving you - it is less than $1,000,000. The home is on Magnolia St, has 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and is a little over 2300 square feet. It's a great house. The MLS# 419583. Here are links to the listing and to Kurt's virtual tour:
http://www.emeraldcoasthomesonline.com/(wg3fne45gc0om4rynfwng1rv)/propertyDetails.aspx?mls=419583&gateway_la_code=E2774
http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/80magnoliastreet/
If you would like to see it, please call or e-mail me.
Thank you,
Garner Chandler
Davis Properties of NW Florida
25 Central Square, 2nd Floor
Seaside, FL 32459
garner@realestateon30a.com
850-218-1020
P.S. Please accept my apologies for duplicating this message - I previously entered it under my screen name, not my real one.

Last edited by a moderator:
