• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Corner Cafe Returns

New posts
Grayt lunch today!

I had the fresh-roasted turkey on just-out-of-the-oven semolina bread with a side of roasted veggies and watermelon.

Kat's famous Key Lime Pie for desert.

Outstanding!

grayton-corner-cafe-turkey.jpg
 
I cant wait to recall alot of the memories of the old Cafe..... worked there pre-Opal and again post-Opal.... that shrimp sandwich has my name on it... comin for it Paul....:drool:

:clap:
 
It's very Grayton, and I love it. Sun tea, FRESH ingredients, the gumbo is fantastic. A nice outside covered seating area. I had the turkey club on french; it was excellent.
 
I got that Shrimp salad croissant today.....was one of the best lunches I have ever had. I usually never finish a whole sandwich when I go out for lunch but today was an exception.The croissants are undeniably the best I have ever had. Even with all the fixins it was still flaky and crisp on the outside..(was so good I wish I had gotten one to go because I am still thinking I could eat, maybe a half of another right now) Perfect pairing with the organic Peach tea (pretty sure I drank all they had). So glad to see Bonnie and Paul still making the food I love and still so close to home..Thanks guys for the great food and the "Grayt" memories that came back to my daughter and I today. We will be back..
 
Wow. This is awesome. Grayton Corner Cafe was my favorite place to go as a kid. I wish I still had my T-Shirt. Maybe I can find an old picture of me there or wearing the T-Shirt....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top