• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Motor Lodge

New posts
28A1A39E-4BAF-42C4-87C6-83CA6738160B.jpeg
 
I always enjoy the "when I moved here, Grayton Beach was...". What do you think the locals might have been saying at that time? Do you think they might have looked at you as an intruder? Maybe as someone that was overcrowding their haven? I think it's interesting that it's ok when YOU move there or build there but after that... heavens no... keep them out! :p

I've never met Jimmy in person, but I'm pretty sure he didn't move in and build a Motel 6.
 
76 rooms with possibly 4 to a room driving up and down Arbor lane twice a day....geez
 
I think this would be a great addition for some wanting to enjoy the beaches. It's been needed for decades.
It is too easy to enjoy our beaches already. This will not make accessing Grayton Beach any easier than it already is-it is just going to increase human clutter.
 
It is too easy to enjoy our beaches already. This will not make accessing Grayton Beach any easier than it already is-it is just going to increase human clutter.
I predict driving on Grayton Beach will be a thing in the past one day. The county will agree the space of 4 wheel drives could be another umbrella.
 
Grayton Grand was going to be a big fight because of wetlands and bordering the state park. If this new project has wetlands and borders state forest or a coastal dune lake it will be a battle.
Grayton Grand was a big fight. Lasted years.
 
Visitors to our area are human clutter?
Those exceeding the number that the area can reasonably accommodate without detracting from a high quality visitor experience and local's quality of life are. That doesn't mean Jesus doesn't love them or they are bad people, only that they add quantity without any substantial quality in return.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top