• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

grayton oasis??

New posts
belly.gif
 
I seem to recall there being an ordinance on the books stating that one can't sell alcohol in a strip club in WalCo, so i'm not sure how it would make money for the owner.
 
I seem to recall there being an ordinance on the books stating that one can't sell alcohol in a strip club in WalCo, so i'm not sure how it would make money for the owner.

They could use the same option that Show N' Tail in PCB used when hey briefly lost there liquor license. You sell really expensive on-alcoholic beverages, high cover charge, and a bottle charge for every bottle of liquor/wine that is brought in.

Don't ask how I know this stuff.
 
waking up with Willie??>...........I'd chew my arm off
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top