• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

grayton rental

  • Thread starter Thread starter ap
  • Start date Start date
New posts
I am afraid the Grayton property owners have just about priced themselves out of the market. Notice that nothing in Grayton is selling now at these rediculous prices.
 
stantheman said:
I am afraid the Grayton property owners have just about priced themselves out of the market. Notice that nothing in Grayton is selling now at these rediculous prices.

Hmmmm . . .I've heard that before over the years. :lol:

It's a little slow this time of year. But you're correct. There are a few properties that are pushing the ceiling.
 
I am a realtor, and I hope that I am wrong. I hope that around spring break, things start selling like crazy. But, I have my doubts. I have a lot of contact from people who can swing 400-600k, but the percentage of the population that can afford 2.5 mil for a beach house is very small. Oh well, one thing about real estate in South Walton is that it's not boring.
 
There still seems to be a shortage of certain types of property on the market, especially gulf front or near gulf front condos in the $500-1,000,000 range.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top