• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Sunset Get-Together

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiling JOe said:
I certainly did not intend my language to be offensive. I simply mean that Ed Walline Park is nothing to see - just a parking lot, a couple of picknic tables with construction workers and a beach walkover that is in disrepair. You most certainly are welcome to check it out, but Grayton Beach is much prettier.

I am actually having a good day Diane4145, and I am not being snooty.

Unless Ed Walline park is a place where something special happened in your life, it is uneventful.
SJ, there are currently too many fpt!! Let's all turn on Oprah and have a good cry.
 
Bob said:
SJ, there are currently too many fpt!! Let's all turn on Oprah and have a good cry.


Or read Kathydwells jokes and have a good laugh. I knew what ya meant too SJ. Didn't detect any malice in your post.
 
I guess anyone who was familiar with Ed Walline Park would know what I was talking about, but other people, I don't know.:idontno:
 
Smiling JOe said:
I guess anyone who was familiar with Ed Walline Park would know what I was talking about, but other people, I don't know.:idontno:

Well, I am not familiar with Ed Walline Park, but I am familiar with your posts, and I knew you didn't mean it to be snooty! I still :wub: you!!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
Well, I am not familiar with Ed Walline Park, but I am familiar with your posts, and I knew you didn't mean it to be snooty! I still :wub: you!!!!!

Group hug is in order! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wish I had a group hug smilie :lol:
 
Smiling JOe said:
I guess anyone who was familiar with Ed Walline Park would know what I was talking about, but other people, I don't know.:idontno:

I was confused :confused: but waiting for the clarification that I knew would come. You have earned the respect of countless folks around here SJ. No worries.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top