• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Sunset Get-Together

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiling JOe said:
I guess anyone who was familiar with Ed Walline Park would know what I was talking about, but other people, I don't know.:idontno:

SJ, it's all good . . . as we say in the South, "you good people". ;-)
 
Have always enjoyed SJ's comments, information and photos. Have learned a lot from his posts. Just my 2 cents. :popcorn:
 
Wow! What a great outpour of support -- makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Thanks.

I guess I can see why some people may feel like I was upset, but in reality, I was just being honest and meant no ill will toward anyone. Please accept my appologies if you feel I slighted you. I sure didn't mean it to sound negative toward your biking visit, Sea Star. I'm just trying to shorten your list of to-do's and to-sees. If you are around on the weekend, you should ride up hwy 3280, in Freeport, to have a beer on the deck of the Outpost. You cannot miss it it is on the river, with plenty of motorcycle parking.:D
 
ok guys I was at Grayton beach tonight and not to be "snooty" but where were you guys?........lol JK Maybe tomorrow ? Did anyone get Sueshore a computer yet?? LOVE IT AT THE BEACH!!!!!!! :cool: sorry if I seem out of line ... Blame it on the wine ... : :D
 
CastlesOfSand said:
ok guys I was at Grayton beach tonight and not to be "snooty" but where were you guys?........lol JK Maybe tomorrow ? Did anyone get Sueshore a computer yet?? LOVE IT AT THE BEACH!!!!!!! :cool: sorry if I seem out of line ... Blame it on the wine ... : :D

:nono1: NO PUI!!!! Glad you are having a great time!!! Wish I was there!
 
CastlesOfSand said:
ok guys I was at Grayton beach tonight and not to be "snooty" but where were you guys?........lol JK Maybe tomorrow ? Did anyone get Sueshore a computer yet?? LOVE IT AT THE BEACH!!!!!!! :cool: sorry if I seem out of line ... Blame it on the wine ... : :D

Update on Sueshore. She was waiting on MediaCom for her cable modem to be installed today. At 3:30 she was still WOCM. She is also a little under the weather. She sounds really bad, poor SS. Hopefully by tomorrow will be a better day on all fronts.

Sorry, I'm not SS but hope this helps!:D
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Update on Sueshore. She was waiting on MediaCom for her cable modem to be installed today. At 3:30 she was still WOCM. She is also a little under the weather. She sounds really bad, poor SS. Hopefully by tomorrow will be a better day on all fronts.

Sorry, I'm not SS but hope this helps!:D

Sueshore is HUNGOVER!!! :lolabove:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Update on Sueshore. She was waiting on MediaCom for her cable modem to be installed today. At 3:30 she was still WOCM. She is also a little under the weather. She sounds really bad, poor SS. Hopefully by tomorrow will be a better day on all fronts.

Sorry, I'm not SS but hope this helps!:D


Tell her we miss her! And go laptop shopping tomorrow!
 
jdarg said:
Tell her we miss her! And go laptop shopping tomorrow!

Will do. If she sounds bad tomorrow, I'm taking her chicken soup!
 
Kimmifunn said:
Sueshore is HUNGOVER!!! :lolabove:

Nah! Been there done that! Poor SS is really sick.:( She sounds like Darth Vader on a really bad day!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top