• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Sunset Get-Together

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the full moon on that Saturday or Sunday?
 
Ok guys, now that I have read all of your comments I understand what SJ meant, SORRY!!!!!!!! didnt mean to ruffle any feathers.....but like Kurt said, sometimes the written word does not come off exactly like you meant it to. I did NOT mean to say that SJ was "snobbish" I was trying to say that there have been some post that are not so visitor friendly, I have been on this board since november and have run across quite a few. I dont know SJ personaly, but I'm sure hes a great guy, I will try to chill next time and keep my comments to myself ;-)
 
mee too! what the lsmft is a fpt?

sounds awfully familiar, like maybe a pipe thread type on metal water pipe?

I know I've seen that somewhere!
 
Last edited:
ktschris said:
Not to drag this thread on, but I was just wondering what fpt means? :idontno:

Fatty Pipe Toke :biggrin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top