• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Sunset Get-Together

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
kurt said:
These help
:cool: :idontno: :D :shock: :floor: :pissed: :razz: :nono1: ........

i think you're missing one...that bangs his hand....
 
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
angel.gif
 
Anyone going to Grayton Beach tonight??? I know it's Thursday but I'll be gone before the official weekend arrives. Whaa!!! If not no big deal, I'll catch ya next time! :cool: We are having a blast! :clap_1:
 
CastlesOfSand said:
Anyone going to Grayton Beach tonight??? I know it's Thursday but I'll be gone before the official weekend arrives. Whaa!!! If not no big deal, I'll catch ya next time! :cool: We are having a blast! :clap_1:

I am picking up my husband at the airport. Probably will see (if possible with clouds) the sunset while on the Mid-Bay Bridge headed back. Then we'll probably go to 331 and sit on the deck. :D

I think Sueshore has a friend coming in. We'll probably pass each other on the MBB!

Mermaid and Mermann are still hard at work with the renovation. They will probably do another work till they drop. It's looking good though.
 
Thank you. Maybe I'll be able to check it out.
 
RiverOtter said:
You gonna join us my Montg. buddy :idontno:

Man I sure wish I could but we're gonna be over in Orange Beach. I'll get down there when y'all are down there eventually. I need some therapy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top