• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Thai

New posts
Darn, I have had a string of bad news lately and thought I might remedy that with some great comfort food. But it's Monday and I see here that it won't be open. What is a sorry boy to do? I'm tired of peanut butter and jelly, toast with honey on it, salad, cereal, and Vicodin. Well, I recently had a root canal.

Anyway, I'd like to eat something good. I use to get the Fish Taco and jambalya at Hurricane Oyster, but I'd like to eat something I haven't yet. I like to budget, so... we'll see.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top