• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Great BBQ!

New posts

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Just wanted to remind everyone how good 98BBQ is! We went there again for dinner, we try to make it there every couple of weeks. I swear it gets better each time I go and I'm a pretty picky bbq guy.

My favorite dish is a heaping serving of ribs tips. I love their homemade bbq sauce as well!

My hat's off to Jordan, Chelsea and the other staff working tonight, you guys did a great job!
 
Geez..... now you have me wanting the $40 Feast for 4 ...... I swear its the best deal around town. Dont forget to get a side of Banana Pudding for dessert.
 
MMM....that 40 $ feast is what we always get too. Come to think of it, we haven't had it in a while.... It is a great deal with chicken, ribs, and brisket. yum!
 
I just LOVE the pulled chicken sandwich. The fresh cut fries are awesome as well! :wub:
 
Nice people too - notice on the walls are several awards for the Gumbo Cookoff. Every now and then they make some and it goes fast.
 
Just wanted to remind everyone how good 98BBQ is! We went there again for dinner, we try to make it there every couple of weeks. I swear it gets better each time I go and I'm a pretty picky bbq guy.

My favorite dish is a heaping serving of ribs tips. I love their homemade bbq sauce as well!

My hat's off to Jordan, Chelsea and the other staff working tonight, you guys did a great job!

well . . .where on 98 is it? :idontno:
 
Nice people too - notice on the walls are several awards for the Gumbo Cookoff. Every now and then they make some and it goes fast.


I'm glad you said this. They have one of the best gumbos I've had in the area. Although from what I recall it isn't on theitr daily menu but rather is in a rotation as a soup of the day...
 
well . . .where on 98 is it? :idontno:

It's in the same plaza as Fat Daddy's pizza and Steamboat Grill. The set of stores to the west of the one that has the post office and Jambones. We also like 98 barbque and their staff.
 
Last edited:
It's in the same plaza as Fat Daddy's pizza and Steamboat Grill. The set of stores to the east of the one that has the post office and Jambones. We also like 98 barbque and their staff.

Just a clarification-
It is in a strip mall to the West of the strip mall that has Jambone. It isn't in the same one as Jambone. It is in the one that has Don Piedro's and Chop Stix.

I always mix up these two little strip malls. Both of them have good stuff in them...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top