• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Great Deal in Watersound?

New posts
skier said:
Sue,

I still have my house up for sale. I can only afford one second home at a time. Good to hear that the lots got snatched up so fast. As I stated in my original post on this thread, I did have a feeling that the deals looked good on a comparable basis. Looks like there are buyers out there at the right price.

There are plenty of buyers waiting in the wind like Turkey Vultures flying over a road waiting for road kill.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top