• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Great High Pointe News!

New posts

RiverOtter

got any pics?
Spicy Noodle just bought the rights to do the food at Cascades! Hot Dang!!
multi.gif
12690bananadance-thumb.gif
12690bounce015-thumb.gif
 
RiverOtter said:
Spicy Noodle just bought the rights to do the food at Cascades! Hot Dang!!
multi.gif
12690bananadance-thumb.gif
12690bounce015-thumb.gif
:confused: :confused: :idontno: :idontno:
 
Asian food at a beach/tiki bar? We were looking forward to just getting a burger or sandwich there.

RO, if you say this is an improvement, I'll trust you. ;-)
 
JB said:
Asian food at a beach/tiki bar? We were looking forward to just getting a burger or sandwich there.

RO, if you say this is an improvement, I'll trust you. ;-)

Spicy Noodle is Italian.
 
kurt said:
Spicy Noodle is Italian.

I knew it was ethnic food of some kind. It sure sounds Asian. Either way, I don't see myself eating manicotti for lunch on the beach.
 
JB said:
Asian food at a beach/tiki bar? We were looking forward to just getting a burger or sandwich there.

RO, if you say this is an improvement, I'll trust you. ;-)
Cascades is being run by the Spicy Noodle people, but the menu is pure Cascades, not Spicy Noodle. My daughter reports the burgers are great. Also on their menu are things like popcorn shrimp, salads, wraps, grilled fish sandwich, chicken fingers, etc.
 
southof30A said:
Cascades is being run by the Spicy Noodle people, but the menu is pure Cascades, not Spicy Noodle. My daughter reports the burgers are great. Also on their menu are things like popcorn shrimp, salads, wraps, grilled fish sandwich, chicken fingers, etc.

Thanks. Actually, if they offered pizza at Cascades, that would be cool. I am guessing we will be eating lunch there most every day during our stay.

Speaking of Asian food, is there a Chinese takeout place anywhere in the immediate vicinity?
 
RiverOtter said:
Spicy Noodle just bought the rights to do the food at Cascades! Hot Dang!!
multi.gif
12690bananadance-thumb.gif
12690bounce015-thumb.gif


OK, River Otter, I've seen the pictures of your place at High Pointe, but can you help out a somewhat new SoWal lover? Where is Cascades? :oops:

We rent a little condo in Seacrest each year and we love that town!

M
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top