• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Great Indian Food

New posts

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
We just got back from Destin and found a new treat for great Indian Food. Yes, Indian Food in Destin. Nims international Cuisine located in the former Mullhollows Cafe location is worth the trip. This is located next to Chans Market in the same center as Pier One and Boaters World.

They offer Indian, Thai and Korean Food. We ate the Indian Curry Dishes and were blown away.

A must find.
 
peaboy said:
We just got back from Destin and found a new treat for great Indian Food. Yes, Indian Food in Destin. Nims international Cuisine located in the former Mullhollows Cafe location is worth the trip. This is located next to Chans Market in the same center as Pier One and Boaters World.

They offer Indian, Thai and Korean Food. We ate the Indian Curry Dishes and were blown away.

A must find.

Thanks! I trust your judgement and will try it out soon.
 
go to the taj! go to the taj!

unless it's a secret spot

then I will not say another word except Lynn Haven!

even the building is a 'mini' thrill (wink! wink!)

uh, oh - I've just found one thing I miss living up here!

Noooooooooooooooo!

I need kebab...

curry...

mmm...
 
aquaticbiology said:
go to the taj! go to the taj!

unless it's a secret spot

then I will not say another word except Lynn Haven!

even the building is a 'mini' thrill (wink! wink!)

uh, oh - I've just found one thing I miss living up here!

Noooooooooooooooo!

I need kebab...

curry...

mmm...

I have some friends who say it's great but I haven't been.
 
some idiot complained to the city that the taj didn't fit in with the 'historic district' - so the city just said the historic district started one block over.

Commissioner Schad stated that Mr. Robitaille wrote a letter to the News Herald regarding the Taj Palace; in the letter Mr. Robitaille stated that the City had violated different things regarding the CRA district and "old downtown" Lynn Haven. The Taj Palace is not in the CRA district, is not in the "old downtown" area, and is a privately funded endeavor. - http://www.cityoflynnhaven.com/minutes/2004/082404.htm

may have to eat some curry powder to quell this kebab jones
 
Last edited:
I'm just real excited about Indian food takeout- one more meal i won't have to cook while on vay-cay!

Bear with me. PUI. Loving every thread, so gotta add my 2 cts to all.... :oops:
 
aquaticbiology said:
go to the taj! go to the taj!

unless it's a secret spot

then I will not say another word except Lynn Haven!

even the building is a 'mini' thrill (wink! wink!)

uh, oh - I've just found one thing I miss living up here!

Noooooooooooooooo!

I need kebab...

curry...

mmm...

We have eaten at the Taj also. Great Food. This one in Destin is also great. Not fancy, small, inexpensive, but great food. The menue is small unlike the Taj, but the Indian food we ate was the real deal.

The owners are nice people, Indian Heritage, born in S.Africa, lived in England, super nice hard working.

The menue includes, Thai, Korean and Indian.

When you head West go to Nims in Destin, When East hit the Taj, either way your taste buds will say thank you.
 
We ate at Nims last Friday and it was EXCELLENT .. the owners are very hospitable and we had a great conversation with them and a few laughs!
 
We had Pakoras, Samosas, Grouper Curry, Chicken Vindaloo, Nan and Roti breads ... everything was delicious!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top