• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Great Lunch

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
A friend from Atlanta and I went to the Gravel Road for lunch yesterday.
The special was red snapper with shrimp over bed of spagetti squash with brocoli and some sort of googoo (I forgot the name) sauce.

Both of us were totally impressed........
I think Gravel Road is on they're way to becomming the best lunch restaurant on 30-A.

Congratulations :clap_1:

Keep up the great work!!!!!
 
A friend from Atlanta and I went to the Gravel Road for lunch yesterday.
The special was red snapper with shrimp over bed of spagetti squash with brocoli and some sort of googoo (I forgot the name) sauce.

Both of us were totally impressed........
I think Gravel Road is on they're way to becomming the best lunch restaurant on 30-A.

Congratulations :clap_1:

Keep up the great work!!!!!

This description of lunch sounds so good it makes me wanna cry (except for the "googoo sauce"). We'll have to try it. Is it open every day for lunch?
 
Last edited:
Where is Gravel Road :idontno:
In Grayton on 30-A in the complex where the Grayton Beach Starbucks is (as opposed to the Watercolor Starbucks -- there are more Starbucks within a one mile radius of Grayton than there are south of the ATL). There used to be an upscale pizza place there. Know what I'm sayin'?
 
Joho,

Your avatar looks like an award winning exhibit at the Southeastern Flower Show in Atlanta last week. Was it your design? If so, it was great!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top