• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Green Card

New posts
Got my hopes up for a minute. Until I read the thread, I thought that Green Card (the band) was going to play in SoWal.
 
Yay! I wrote a letter back in the day in support of him. Glad to hear it worked out! :clap_1:
 
From a fellow green card getter to another - sincere congratulations. Twas hell for me but hope smooth for you!
 
Chickpea said:
From a fellow green card getter to another - sincere congratulations. Twas hell for me but hope smooth for you!
I think it only took him 10 years and about $20,000, much letter writing, not being allowed to work more than one job, :bang::bang::bang:etc. :eek: so I am sure it was smooth sailing for Justin. :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top