Do Good
Beach Fanatic
My good friend brought up to me today that my future babies diapers will outlast my babies babies.
I can't stop thinking about this, but I haven't started my research yet.
So I am going to SOWALIZE my search firstly.
Does anyone have ideas on the most green way to handle this inevitable waste?
Obviously, I have thought about cloth but cloth requires washing in chemicals... water... I just trying to figure out the best solution while someone out there may have already figured this out.

I can't stop thinking about this, but I haven't started my research yet.
So I am going to SOWALIZE my search firstly.
Does anyone have ideas on the most green way to handle this inevitable waste?
Obviously, I have thought about cloth but cloth requires washing in chemicals... water... I just trying to figure out the best solution while someone out there may have already figured this out.


. JK. I know there are lots of those people around. What about organicmama? She should have an answer.
)