Do diaper services still exist? I used one with my oldest, back in the day.
My oldest is 26 and when he was born paper diapers were not good at all. They leaked at the legs and the waist. You pretty much had to change shirts every time you changed diapers so I used cloth and plastic pants.
I just googled diaper services and apparently they do still exist. I had no idea...
I don't think so.
One of my best friends used cloth and really liked them. Every once in a while if she was taking the baby out and about, she's "cheat" and use a disposable. But she probably used a pack of diapers in each size -- versus the 25 packs I've probably used. I wish I was that good. However, I am trying to potty train my youngest early to at least save a few hundred diapers from ending up in the landfill. (And because the lure of being totally diaper free is really appealing!)
would run down his little legs and still hold it in. It was gross.
My mom always tells me about the diapers that were around when my older sister was little. She said anytime she'd wet a diaper they'd "lock-up" like paper-mache! They've apparently come a long way!
I've heard that there are cloth diapers now with disposible inserts that are bio-degradable. Anyone used these?![]()
There are. Haven't used them at all. There are so many option out there that it'll make your head spin.
I have a cover called Super Whisper Wrap that's velcro & a diaper that snaps on the inside.
Sounds like Kotex has a little somethin' on the side. ;-)So, how does that work exactly? What type of diaper snaps in? I am totally naive where this is concerned.
So, how does that work exactly? What type of diaper snaps in? I am totally naive where this is concerned.