• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Greetings

New posts

yoginifelicia

Beach Crab
My name is Felicia Mcquaid, I live in Fort Walton beach where I teach Yoga, Meditation and Reiki, offer Reiki healing sessions and of course live my life as a Mother of Jonah (5) and Rachel (2). I love connecting with those of like minds and intentions.. Please check out my webpage to learn more about me.. www.evolveyoga-reiki.com
 
Greetings to all!

My name is Felicia Mcquaid, I live in Fort Walton beach where I teach Yoga, Meditation and Reiki, offer Reiki healing sessions and of course live my life as a Mother of Jonah (5) and Rachel (2). I love connecting with those of like minds and intentions.. Please check out my webpage to learn more about me.. www.evolveyoga-reiki.com
 
:welcome: You sound very interesting!:D I will check out your site.
 
Sounds great. My husband was just starting to getting into Yoga before he had back surgery. It's been 3 months since the surgery now. He is back able to do distance running, but would love to get back doing yoga.

Do you ever work with people who've had back surgery?

PS: Welcome!
 
Sounds great. My husband was just starting to getting into Yoga before he had back surgery. It's been 3 months since the surgery now. He is back able to do distance running, but would love to get back doing yoga.

Do you ever work with people who've had back surgery?

PS: Welcome!

Hey Jamie!!
I'm Zion's mom :D I just recognized your picture and said "Zion! Come see... who's that!?"
 
Oh, and I should say Hi to Felicia too!
I met you once before Felicia... I'm a friend of Angela's and we met during the Red Tent Event for the Birth play :)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top