• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grouper sandwich!

New posts

groveral

Beach Lover
personal favorite has always been D&K, but Gravel Road is in the running....old dependable is Seagrove Market---are there other contenders?
 
My favorite is Seagrove Market. But I like the offerings at Summer Kitchen and Shades at the Loop, too.
 
Flip Flops Grouper

Flip Flops also has a Blackened Grouper or Fried Grouper Po-Boy...both are served on authentic new orleans po-boy bread, slightly toasted and served with our homemade remoulade... we started serving this about four weeks ago and so far we have had good reviews....
 
Flip Flops also has a Blackened Grouper or Fried Grouper Po-Boy...both are served on authentic new orleans po-boy bread, slightly toasted and served with our homemade remoulade... we started serving this about four weeks ago and so far we have had good reviews....

I will vote for it!!!:wave: yumm, blackened grouper. Shea, you are making me want to eat...:biggrin:
 
Gravel Road and Grouper sandwich go hand in hand. It's the only thing I order when I'm there. I used to love Bud & Alley's version (long time ago). As for the fried stuff......the old D&K or Smiling Fish. Haven't tried Flip Flops yet.
 
Grouper Sandwich

I have to say the last few times I have gotten the Grouper Sandwich at Seagrove Market, I have been disappointed. It used to be the first and last thing I would eat when we got to the beach. Am looking for a new place to try.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top