• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grove at Inlet Beach

New posts

spinDrAtl

Beach Fanatic
I think that is the name of this development - it's just east of Shades. I was down a week or so ago and was surprised to see the deterioration of the houses in progress there. There is also one foundation sitting and one empty lot with a for sale sign on it. Did a builder go under?
 
I think that is the name of this development - it's just east of Shades. I was down a week or so ago and was surprised to see the deterioration of the houses in progress there. There is also one foundation sitting and one empty lot with a for sale sign on it. Did a builder go under?

Yes, supposedly all the houses, if you can call them that, are bank owned and tied up in litagation. Very depressed area with the houses falling apart.
 
Many of us have complained to Code Enforcement, and the BCC...apparently nothing can be done. I don't understand why, but for months our complaints have been ignored. What the neighbors must be going through...it's bad enough driving past; I can not even imagine how I would feel if my house was next door or across the street.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top