• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grove by the Sea

New posts
yep----have a place there....

very family oriented community. about 1/3 full time residents, 1/3 owned but rented and 1/3 owned and not lived in but not rented. a five-10 minute walk/bike/golf cart to beach, two pools. Very quiet and good neighbors.
Several get-togethers during the year. kids on bikes, dogs, very nice place.......
 
In "The Grove", porch sitting is an art!!! And well practiced!!! As well as "Porch napping"!!!
 
A great community with fabulous neighbors........a nice group of folks there.
 
Silly question I am sure, but can an adult get a lounge chair at one of the pools during the summer without having to arrive at 8:00am? I am looking into several home at Groves by the Sea, but I need my lounge chair as I spend more time at the pool than the beach.
 
Silly question I am sure, but can an adult get a lounge chair at one of the pools during the summer without having to arrive at 8:00am? I am looking into several home at Groves by the Sea, but I need my lounge chair as I spend more time at the pool than the beach.

Not a lot of action at SoWal pools until after 10. Most folks go to the beach during the day. If it is a red or purple flag day, or a lot of seaweed then the pools fill up.

Grove By The Sea has 2 pools.
 
I use to spend a good bit of time at the beach, but as I have gotten older those stair at Greenwood Avenue and Andalusia Avenue are a b**ch on the way back up! We tend to hit the beach in the late afternoon when everyone else has gone to the pool or in to get the kids ready for dinner.

We like to splurge in beach chair rental; I just wish they didn't pick up at 5:00, but understand why they do.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top