• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Guess what she was hiding............

New posts

Mango

SoWal Insider
So, I am working at my desk and I see this turkey just relaxing. She was just hanging out there for a long while, and I thought she looked a little fat, but had no idea why. Thought she might be laying eggs.

These shots are not that great, but I was very excited after she got up. :biggrin:


DSC02356.jpg




Aww, I had no idea there were 10 chicks hiding under her. :blink::wub:


DSC02360.jpg
 
:wub::wave:
 
Chrisv? What's the best rubb for these? :idontno:;-)

(Disclaimer: All turkeys escaped unharmed) :lol:
 
Chrisv? What's the best rubb for these? :idontno:;-)

(Disclaimer: All turkeys escaped unharmed) :lol:

You stop that!! :nono1:
 
You stop that!! :nono1:

:razz:
You know they were the highlight of my day. :wub: I even have video of them making those baby cheep noises.
 
:razz:
You know they were the highlight of my day. :wub: I even have video of them making those baby cheep noises.

:biggrin: I know. Just don't go givin' chrisv any ideas. Let's see the vid.
 
I guess you could cook them like quail?? How many was there? enough for a dinner party - or maybe you could trade them with GRS for some tinfoil..:lol:



no really, they are cute.:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top