• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

guests online - read this unregistered users

New posts
Re: 125 guests online - read this unregistered users

I peeked at it again and now there are 308! Over 200 are guests.
 
Re: 125 guests online - read this unregistered users

Snapper Grabber said:
I am using a friend's log-on. Where do I go to register?

Log out and then click on the register link.
 
Re: 125 guests online - read this unregistered users

New record! 458 users and 334 guests! Congratulations, Kurt!

Edited to say now it's 473 users!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top