• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Guitar Amp Repair

New posts

barefootguy

Beach Fanatic
Has anyone ever come across a tube amp repair tech in the area? I know there are a lot of musicians around ... where do you get your gear serviced when needed? I also need someone to do some setup work on my guitars. I was told Doug Dickerson at Leitz music was good. Any other recommendations?
 
I've been wanting some stuff worked on too. Good to know there is someone. local! I emailed him. I've been needing my bass set up. Thanks for the lead!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top