• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Gulf Place Assistance?

New posts
Shaken, they are both on 30A. The cabanas are slightly west of the Caribbean and set back a little.

Pictures are here and you can click on all links of the buildings. :wave:
 
actually the Cabanas are slightly EAST of the Caribbean...:cool:
 
Shaken, they are both on 30A. The cabanas are slightly east of the Caribbean and set back a little.

Pictures are here and you can click on all links of the buildings. :wave:

Just a slight directional error. From east to west from Amore goes Cabanas and then the Caribbean. The Cabanas make it easier to access the Gulf. :wave:
 
Just a slight directional error. From east to west from Amore goes Cabanas and then the Caribbean. The Cabanas make it easier to access the Gulf. :wave:

Thanks! Now I realize that I stayed at the Cabanas last year and it was a quick walk to the beach. If I am staying on the east side of the Carribean building, is it safe to assume the walk would be about the same distance to the gulf?
 
Thanks! Now I realize that I stayed at the Cabanas last year and it was a quick walk to the beach. If I am staying on the east side of the Carribean building, is it safe to assume the walk would be about the same distance to the gulf?

Most likely it wouldn't be a noticeable difference.
 
Biggest difference is that Caribbean has W/D in units and Cabanas do not. Beach access is easy from either building in my experience.
 
Gulf place

Shortest way to beach from carribean is thru the pool area out to 30A a quick right and then a quick left to the Gulf Place beach access.
 
The Caribbean's have one and 2 BR units whereas the Cabana's are only one BR (I'm pretty sure). The Caribbeans are larger in square footage and distance to beach I would call equal. When we stay in the Caribbeans we also cut through the pool. We prefer the Caribbean units for the room and as was mentioned w/d.

.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top