• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Haircut

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
Where can I get a cheap haircut. My hairstyle requires about 5 minutes of buzzer work. :biggrin: I guess I'm looking for an old fashioned barber shop. Nothing fancy and don't draw it out to justify an inflated price.

Please hold off the flowby references.
 
Where can I get a cheap haircut. My hairstyle requires about 5 minutes of buzzer work. :biggrin: I guess I'm looking for an old fashioned barber shop. Nothing fancy and don't draw it out to justify an inflated price.

Please hold off the flowby references.

Buy some clippers, hand them to hubby. That's how mom and dad roll...
 
My garage. I have shaved Mr. IBD's hair many times. :wave:
 
Another bump for Sunny:D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top