florida girl
Beach Fanatic
What's a half acre about 400' from the Choctawhatchee Bay going for now?
Near the old landfill? Much of that land is wetlands. Price will differ depending upon subject property being uplands or wetlands, and price will also vary based on zoning. There are several zonings in that area. The piece to which I referred was mostly wetlands, but it did have some uplands upon which the seller stated that a home could be built without impacting the wetlands. If you are looking to try to pinpoint a narrow price range, I suggest contacting a good local Realtor, giving him or her specific details regarding the particular parcel of which you are inquiring.It's in the town center.
Well, if you want to sell it, perhaps you should tell us about it. Maybe its worth $500K, but I don't know anyone who will buy it without knowing what they are getting.I'll take 500,000 for it.