• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Halloween night

New posts
Trick-or-Treating at Seaside
10/31/2006
Safe Trick-or-Treating through the Merchants of Seaside Tuesday, October 31 4pm-7pm Downtown Seaside, Free


other areas also do similar activities such as Rosemary Beach and Destin Commons, but I don't have any details.
 
Last edited:
I heard Dread Clampitt has rented a luxury yacht! It will leave the dock in Sandestin on Halloween (a Tuesday) at 9:00pm and come back at 1:00am. Just the rumor I heard, I'm sure others can quote you more details.

However, I have little kids. . . .so we'll be at Seaside. I was there for Seaside's halloween festival a few years ago and it was lots of fun. I had heard in years past that Rosemary has a cute halloween party. But I haven't heard if they are doing it this year.
 
Seaside is really fun, great time for the kids to be kids!! (Parents can have a pretty great time too!!!)
 
The Jaycees have lots going on in Fort Walton Beach, for the Emerald Coast locals, tourists and all!:clap_1: Not only for Halloween, but the rest of the holidays!

Have fun! :D

http://www.fwbjaycees.org
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top