• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Happy days

New posts
okay, ya'll I wasn't drunk last night. I don't know what happened. All of a sudden, when I started typing, the letters went down backwards, and some just disappeared altogether!!:blink:

I was actually trying to search the questions forum about the page being wide and when i started typing in the keywords, that's when all hail broke loose. I just responded on the top thread hoping someone was out there. No one was out there, so I went to bed.

Miss Kitty, I took three years of typing classes. I should be able to type backwards shouldn't I?? :floor::floor:
 
okay, ya'll I wasn't drunk last night. I don't know what happened. All of a sudden, when I started typing, the letters went down backwards, and some just disappeared altogether!!:blink:

I was actually trying to search the questions forum about the page being wide and when i started typing in the keywords, that's when all hail broke loose. I just responded on the top thread hoping someone was out there. No one was out there, so I went to bed.

Miss Kitty, I took three years of typing classes. I should be able to type backwards shouldn't I?? :floor::floor:

I believe you! This has happened to me after backspacing to fix a typo! FREAKY!
 
:floor:SSB,
Typing under the influence is always interesting......in more ways than just tipos! You might have just won the prize, however!
 
okay, ya'll I wasn't drunk last night. I don't know what happened. All of a sudden, when I started typing, the letters went down backwards, and some just disappeared altogether!!:blink:

I was actually trying to search the questions forum about the page being wide and when i started typing in the keywords, that's when all hail broke loose. I just responded on the top thread hoping someone was out there. No one was out there, so I went to bed.

Miss Kitty, I took three years of typing classes. I should be able to type backwards shouldn't I?? :floor::floor:

Well, I almost posted that I could read what you typed, but there were a couple of words that stumped me. However, tonight, I cannot read or type, so I'm going to bed too. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top