• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Harbor Grille

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
I know that most you get boils if you venture into Destin, or God forbid pass the outlet malls ;-) , but I was curious if anyone had chowed at the new restaurant Harbor Grille. It's in the old Harry T's.

My stint working down there included a "boss" that was a partner in this venture. I heard he was elbowed out of it (shocking) but I was just wondering how it's doing or if anyone had been there and how it was.
 
Kimmifunn said:
I know that most you get boils if you venture into Destin, or God forbid pass the outlet malls ;-) , but I was curious if anyone had chowed at the new restaurant Harbor Grille. It's in the old Harry T's.

My stint working down there included a "boss" that was a partner in this venture. I heard he was elbowed out of it (shocking) but I was just wondering how it's doing or if anyone had been there and how it was.

we usually go to destin a couple of times for supper while down there, maybe we'll check it out this time. where exactly is it located ?
 
If I'm remembering the article in the Destin Log correctly, the restaurant opened up on New Year's Eve and did good business, but then closed the next day after a rainstorm plus bad rennovation work elsewhere in the building caused flooding in the restaurant, leading to much, much damage. They're supposed to either have just reopened or will be reopening soon.
 
Interesting...
The sleaze bag I know owes me about 3k...so I guess I won't be getting that money any time soon! :roll:
 
Harbor Grille opens tomorrow nite (Heart Day) under Jim Richard (Lake Place owner). I looked over the menu the other day - a bit of a drive, but a must for me for special occasions!
 
scrltbegonya said:
Harbor Grille opens tomorrow nite (Heart Day) under Jim Richard (Lake Place owner). I looked over the menu the other day - a bit of a drive, but a must for me for special occasions!

Please let us know how it is. And what is on the menu.
 
Kimmifunn said:
I know that most you get boils if you venture into Destin, or God forbid pass the outlet malls...
:rolling: :lolabove: :rolling:

That's the understatement of the week!!!!

We'll try to get by there soon and let you know.
 
scrltbegonya said:
Harbor Grille opens tomorrow nite (Heart Day) under Jim Richard (Lake Place owner). I looked over the menu the other day - a bit of a drive, but a must for me for special occasions!

That might seal the deal on our Valentine's Day plans. We couldn't make a decision. I'll call to see if they are full. :wub:
 
Here is the number 650-3900...Cortney will be working tomorrow nite...Might see you there!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top