• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hardees at 393 and 98?

New posts

Low Brow

Beach Lover
I seen a sign in front of the Chevron that said Public Notice: Hardees.

Anyone know anything about this? Where is it going? Are they tearing down part of Ace of The Caf?
 
I believe it is going in the pool building between the Caf and Ace.
 
I have no idea what the plan is for that, but that is not the proposed Hardee's location.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top