• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hardees Red Burrito?

New posts

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Noticed that the signs are up so I searched Hardees Red Burrito and came up with a Taco Bell type menu. Does anyone know if this is all our new addition to SRB will be serving? Because I am sure that we can get better, more authentic food like this at one of the many other little mom and pop markets in that area.
 
Isn't there a Mexican market and restaurant just to the west of Hardee's? Heard the food is PURE Mexican.
 
Isn't there a Mexican market and restaurant just to the west of Hardee's? Heard the food is PURE Mexican.
Yep. LaChalupita (sp?) has some really good, really authentic Mexican food. Prices are good too. Thats why I can get why they would open a TacoDees right there and not just go with a regular Hardees.
 
The Hardee's Red Burrito locations in Alabama have the full Hardee's menu but a limited "Red Burrito" menu of tacos, burritos, and nachos (maybe a few other items) based on the Green Burrito chain which parent company CKE operates on the west coast. The "Mexican" menu is much simpler than Taco Bell. On the West Coast, they co-brand some Green Burrito locations with Carl's Jr locations as they do Red Burrito/Hardee's hear in the southeast.

I guess if you ever had a craving for some nachos with your "Thickburger," you could order that.
 
The Hardee's Red Burrito locations in Alabama have the full Hardee's menu but a limited "Red Burrito" menu of tacos, burritos, and nachos (maybe a few other items) based on the Green Burrito chain which parent company CKE operates on the west coast. The "Mexican" menu is much simpler than Taco Bell. On the West Coast, they co-brand some Green Burrito locations with Carl's Jr locations as they do Red Burrito/Hardee's hear in the southeast.

I guess if you ever had a craving for some nachos with your "Thickburger," you could order that.
Thank you for the info. I dont go to fast food places very often so I had no idea if it was even a real Hardees.
 
I used to love Hardee's roast beef sandwiches when I was a kid; they were similar to Arby's but disappeared after the Carl's Jr/CKE acquisition. Not crazy about their current burger lineup and the Red Burrito meal I had a couple of years ago was rather bland.

But yes - their biscuits are still good!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top