If you read the Judges order that is posted above it says I do not have to pay their attorney fees. When I sued the county and won Judge Simon ruled Walton County had to pay my attorney fees. Bayside properties and George Ralph Miller were not awarded attorney fees when they sued me for filing a a frivolous or bad faith for me to bring Miller and 331 into the suit.I won and the ruling was I DO NO HAVE TO PAY THEIR ATTORNEY FEES. The county lost and they do have to pay my attorney fees. The county to date has spent approximately from the county own records approximately 200,000 of taxpayer money fighting this suit. I did in fact offer to settle with the county for admitting they were wrong when they hired George Ralph Miller and when the 331 Chatt Holley land was purchased out of the sunshine. In an ealier case I sued George Ralph Miller inanother sunshine case and that is the case I was awarded attorney fees From George Ralph that i have never been paid.