• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Has anyone tried this?

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
Nope don't do it.

That stuff is disgusting. To describe it would go something like this:

Drink 12 shots of Jager, throw up, mix with honey, chill, and shoot. It is probably the most vile liquor in the world, and I've had some pretty funky stuff.
 
I was going to suggest you pour some on a biscuit, but swgb's description made me hurl a little. :blink:
 
Wellll....ewwwwwwwwww! Thanks for the heads up swgb. :shock:
 
Nope don't do it.

That stuff is disgusting. To describe it would go something like this:

Drink 12 shots of Jager, throw up, mix with honey, chill, and shoot. It is probably the most vile liquor in the world, and I've had some pretty funky stuff.

You're getting your German mixed up! Jaegermeister (yes it is disgusting vile) means Hunter Master, or He Who Brings Home the Beast. Proved when you drink the stuff. :lol:

What DD's talking about is a honey liqueor. "Barenjager" translates as bear hunter. Maybe a play on how bears love honey so much?

Anyway the only things these two drinks have in common is the hunter part of their names. DD, I think it might be safe to try a recipe, as long as you grab the right bottle of booze off the shelf. :biggrin:
 
You're getting your German mixed up! Jaegermeister (yes it is disgusting vile) means Hunter Master, or He Who Brings Home the Beast. Proved when you drink the stuff. :lol:

What DD's talking about is a honey liqueor. "Barenjager" translates as bear hunter. Maybe a play on how bears love honey so much?

Anyway the only things these two drinks have in common is the hunter part of their names. DD, I think it might be safe to try a recipe, as long as you grab the right bottle of booze off the shelf. :biggrin:

They also come from the same producer, but now I'm quibbling. :roll:;-):biggrin:
 
So, is it like jaeger, which truly is vile? You're right about that Mermy. If it's like jaeger, I'm out. I wonder if the liquor store would let me have a taste?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top