• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Has anyone tried this?

New posts
Ok..I'm convinced. Y'all need to find me a funn new drink. Vodka based preferably. :wave:
 
I have a friend loving Sweet Tea flavored vodka which he mixes with lemonade to make a spiked Arnold Palmer; if you're counting calories you could even mix it with crystal light!!!

I'm a fan of coconut rum and diet coke or diet 7 up with lime!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top