• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Have 2 go now!!

New posts

cynthiaj.1111

Beach Comber
I just moved here a couple of months ago, and hate to leave. I have a situation that requires that I sell everything in my home as soon as possible in order to move on. Please help if you can, I have a fully furnished condo in Herons Watch and must be out by the 1st of July. Call for details or stop by to view all items. I am selling everything....all plants, accessories, prints and beautiful furnishings. Complete Queen BR Suite, Two sofas, cocktail taable, sofa table, patio furniture with fountain, dinette set, desk, dishes, towels...everything. Let me hear from you and thank you in advance. :cry:
 
I am sorry to hear this. I know it is probably overwhelming, but you may have your best luck if you post pictures of the rooms you are selling stuff from, that way people can see if anything interests them. Also price a couple of the larger items and download some pics.

Another option is to try Craigslist -- I've had pretty good luck there too. Good luck.
 
Oh.......Thank you for your great advice...! My thing is I do not have any way to post pics...The larger items in question are really simply OBO!!!! Well. I have a price in mind but do not have time to haggle. The BR Suite and mattress and springs I will let ( find a new home!) for 400.00, the sofas, 100.00 each. These items alone I paid for new less than 1 year ago for well over 3,000.
 
Have a yard sale of the remaining items this weekend - maybe you can get rid of some more stuff to the people cruising around on the Parade of Homes. :wave:
 
Oh.......Thank you for your great advice...! My thing is I do not have any way to post pics...The larger items in question are really simply OBO!!!! Well. I have a price in mind but do not have time to haggle. The BR Suite and mattress and springs I will let ( find a new home!) for 400.00, the sofas, 100.00 each. These items alone I paid for new less than 1 year ago for well over 3,000.[/QUOTE]


That's quite a price reduction. . . . what's the hury?
 
Oh.......Thank you for your great advice...! My thing is I do not have any way to post pics...The larger items in question are really simply OBO!!!! Well. I have a price in mind but do not have time to haggle. The BR Suite and mattress and springs I will let ( find a new home!) for 400.00, the sofas, 100.00 each. These items alone I paid for new less than 1 year ago for well over 3,000.[/QUOTE]


That's quite a price reduction. . . . what's the hury?
I moved over to take a job here that did not materalize and now I am forced to sell everything to obtain the monies I need to move back! Yes, it is a great price and I am hoping to leave soon!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top