• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Have a cocktail today!

New posts
December 5th, 2008 marks the 75th anniversary of Prohibition ending.:clap:

The Times-Picayune reported that "musty old recipes are being hunted in attics and bureau drawers as skilled bartenders, casting off the derogatory Prohibition title of bootleggers, are preparing for the days when correct drinking will again be among the arts and mixing drinks an abstruse science."

Everyone have a drink and use the word 'abstruse' today!:wave:
 
:clap: I can play this game!! :clap:

Egg nogg daiquiri here i come!! :biggrin:
 
Amen Skunky!

As I raise my glass of much-needed red tonight I will also be thankful for the relaxation of Florida's wine-shipping rules. Mr. TFT is in Napa this weekend ("business") and he is not allowed to come home until at least one decent UPS wine shipment has been arranged. :wave:
 
:drink:
 
:drink2: I'll put my Nyquil in a wine glass.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top