• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Have Buyer....

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
I have a buyer looking to purchase an interior lot in The Preserve at Grayton for $125,000. We can close in 30 days. Please Pm if you have anything. This will be a hassle free quick deal.

Thanks,
 
I have a buyer looking to purchase an interior lot in The Preserve at Grayton for $125,000. We can close in 30 days. Please Pm if you have anything. This will be a hassle free quick deal.

Thanks,

Go BobbyJ!!!!:clap:
 
keep us posted Bobby. I have an interest in the Preserve as well. I would love to know if you have luck finding a lot for your buyer.

How much do you want to pay in the Preserve? The last sale was at $145m (not going to use k as I like Buckhead Rick:D) and there are several lots listed close to that figure on the MLS. Try making a lowball offer on a lot if you are interested. You never know who might bite. There are many owners with basis in their lot around $150m--so selling at $100m or a little lower would not likely be the end of the world for these owners. I do believe lot prices in the Preserve will fall below $100k before we hit bottom--same for Cypress Dunes. Watercolor and Watersound interior lots will probably go below $200m in some cases.

Just my opinion though.
 
How much do you want to pay in the Preserve? The last sale was at $145m (not going to use k as I like Buckhead Rick:D) and there are several lots listed close to that figure on the MLS. Try making a lowball offer on a lot if you are interested. You never know who might bite. There are many owners with basis in their lot around $150m--so selling at $100m or a little lower would not likely be the end of the world for these owners. I do believe lot prices in the Preserve will fall below $100k before we hit bottom--same for Cypress Dunes. Watercolor and Watersound interior lots will probably go below $200m in some cases.

Just my opinion though.
Oops you regressed :biggrin:
 
How much do you want to pay in the Preserve? The last sale was at $145m (not going to use k as I like Buckhead Rick:D) and there are several lots listed close to that figure on the MLS. Try making a lowball offer on a lot if you are interested. You never know who might bite. There are many owners with basis in their lot around $150m--so selling at $100m or a little lower would not likely be the end of the world for these owners. I do believe lot prices in the Preserve will fall below $100k before we hit bottom--same for Cypress Dunes. Watercolor and Watersound interior lots will probably go below $200m in some cases.

Just my opinion though.

Not quite ready to buy. It is one of the areas I am watching, and yes, cypress dunes is another one. Thanks for your opinion, I will be watching to see if you are right. I think I may have seen a lot in cypress dunes on that firesale site http://www.propertyfiresale.com/offerings-south-walton.html at 109K (i have no financial background :biggrin:). I don't know if it is a legitmate listing or not. But, I would be jumping on it right now, if I could.
 
Last edited:
Not quite ready to buy. It is one of the areas I am watching, and yes, cypress dunes is another one. Thanks for your opinion, I will be watching to see if you are right. I think I may have seen a lot in cypress dunes on that firesale site http://www.propertyfiresale.com/offerings-south-walton.html at 109K (i have no financial background :biggrin:). I don't know if it is a legitmate listing or not. But, I would be jumping on it right now, if I could.

Hope you find exactly what you want at the price you want. It's a great area to have a second home.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top