• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Haz-Mat Collection Day

New posts

Chandra

Beach Fanatic
Just a reminder:

Hazardous Materials Collection Project
Saturday, October 7, from 8:00am to 1pm at the Mosquito Control Office

Where we'll have the opportunity to dispose of all sorts of things responsibly like:

solvents, paint, oil, batteries, pesticides, anti-freeze, etc.

and

home computers, printers, scanners, etc.
 
Wish I could put Panama City in the back of my pickup and bring it down there...:rolling:
 
:shock: :nono1: where would my daughter go to school then???:idontno:
no Thomas' Dounuts:(
no tjmaxx
no new target
no really really close movie theatre
no ......

LOL I know (hope) you are kidding..:biggrin:
 
I am jumping the gun by about 6-8 months:blush: but there is a new 12-16 (not sure of amount) screen theatre that they broke ground on at Pier Park. :clap_1: Destin Commons is toooo crowded sometimes..:bang:

 
:welcome: elitrope, I love your tar, those flowers make me think of my childhood. I pass bean queens every day. What they got??? ((besides coffee :biggrin: )


uote=elitrope;156247]You forgot, no Bean Queen coffee![/quote]
 
Last edited:
Thank you on the 'tar, but I love yours. It's sooooo white trash...it speaks to me. Anyway, the Bean Queen rocks! They have a great assortment of fair trade, shade grown organic beans that they roast right there in the shop. It's worth the trip to "the other side".
 
Where is the Mosquito Control place? I've got a ****load of car/boat batteries, insecticides, solvents, etc.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top