• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

HD TV repair

New posts

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Sharp Aquos with the sound fritzed up.

Sharp's web site lists a shop in PC as an officially sanctioned service provider, but I'd like someone closer.

Recommendations?
 
Bump, down to the nightclub and do the bump, bump, bump.

OK, who's had a repair on their HDTV?

Or has nobody on SoWal been inside a Best Buy in the last 2 years?
 
Bump, down to the nightclub and do the bump, bump, bump.

OK, who's had a repair on their HDTV?

Or has nobody on SoWal been inside a Best Buy in the last 2 years?


There is an independent guy in DeFuniak that is really, really good at this stuff. He works on his own time schedule though. But may be worth calling. 892-3444 and you need to speak to Larry.
 
WR-

Thanks. I was kinda hoping for somebody closer, but I'll give him a call if I don't have any luck.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top