• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Headed South

New posts
Hope not...Im headed down tom. night.
 
And I will be there on Saturday. But I don't care about no stinkin jellyfish. I will fight them off if I have to. I hope both of you have a safe, funn trip.:wave:
 
Yesterday the water was very calm and is the same this morning. It was a little murky yesterday and we have some June Grass. The purple flag (marine pests) flag is flying but I didn't see any jellies yesterday evening. The water was a little cooler than I expected which is really welcome this time of year.

30% chance of rain through the weekend with highs of only 85! About 10 degrees cooler than normal which is fantastic.
 
Just came back from a walk from our place down to just beyond the lifeguard station at the 83 access and the water is clear, calm and wonderful! Enjoy your vacation, the weather is predicted to be great except for a possible stray thunderstorm. I LOVE IT HERE!!!
 
Fished the 83 access this morning, some june grass but not as bad as it was, very clear, did not see any jellies, but did see Mr. Turtle and some porpoises that were in close, but alas, the fishes were not biting. Bluebird skies, sandy beaches, come on down there's plenty of room! Heck, bring Grandma! Heck, bring your mother in law!See ya soon, drive careful ya'll!
 
Saw a couple Lady fish caught at Ed Walline this morning. The heavy rains seem to have buried much of the June Grass on my end. Water looks great. Now if can just get people to please take their stuff off the beach at night so everyone can enjoy the whole beach, things would be perfect.
Draper Lake closest to Ed Walline has an outflow as of this morning too.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top