• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Health Insurance Agent/Source Needed

New posts

Beachgirl

Beach Comber
Our private health insurance policy just increased by another 18% (it has now more than doubled since we moved here six years ago), so we want to shop around to see if we can find a better deal. If anyone knows of a good agent or other resources, I would appreciate the info. Thanks!
 
Beachgirl, I represent a lot of different carriers in the life and health field. Unfortunately, it is normal for the health plans to go up each year. Blue Cross of FLA is increasing by about 11% this year. We can do United Health, Aetna, Cigna and others.

I would be happy to get you a quote.

Call me if I can help you.

Barbara
850.585.1954
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top