• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Heaven in a box

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
In my effort to eat more healthy stuff, I shopped the cereal ailse with a fine toothed comb the other day. Y'all may already know about this stuff, but I'm telling you, it is Heaven in a box. OMG!!! Not real low fat, but OMC, OMC, OMC!
Heaven, sheer heaven.

Kashi : Our food : Kashi Granola, Cocoa Beach
 
Chocolate and coconut cereal???? Bye Bye Cheerios! :wave:
 
Chocolate and coconut cereal???? Bye Bye Cheerios! :wave:

It's wonderful.:wub: I have converted some people here at work today too. Plus, it makes the milk chocolate--just like Cocoa Krispies!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top